Nominations: Opportunity for Service
Nominations: Opportunity for Service Nominating committee is responsible for finding people to fill various officer and committee positions within NPYM. We are currently working on two slates: the current slate October 2012 - September 2013 and the October 2013 - September 2014 slate. The first one has unfilled positions, some of which are critical for planning next summer's annual session and some of which are on standing NPYM committees; Friends agreeing to serve in these positions can start work as soon as they are approved by the Coordinating Committee or Executive Committee. The second one will be presented at Annual Session next July for approval.
We need your help! Please look at the list of job descriptions and call one of us to volunteer or to give us names of Friends you think would be good in particular positions. As of January 14, 2013, the most critical positions we are trying to fill are:
- Children's Program Coordination Team (3 people) for Annual Session 2013
- Peace and Social Concerns Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Representatives to Quaker Earthcare Witness
We meet monthly in order to have unfilled positions filled as soon as possible and a full slate ready for approval next summer. Please contact the committee c/o the email link below and send us your suggestions.
- Janet Jump, clerk (nominating_committee_clerk -at- npym -dot- org) (To use this email, copy the address to your email program, changing -at- and -dot-)
- Kathryn Willard
- Helen Dart
- Jonathan Brown
- Ted Etter